Prices and Bookings
Visit our gites near Dordogne and Lot-et-Garonne

Prices and Availability for our holiday rental properties, per week

Payment options and general terms and conditions are at the bottom of this page. Please read these before making a definite booking.

Cottage: Glycine, prices and availability 2013

Low season: £300 (350 euros) per week for weeks in May, June and September
Mid and High season: £425 (500 euros) per week for weeks in July and August

Sorry, no availability 2013

Farmhouse: Grenadier, prices and availability 2013

Note: Grenadier prices below are REDUCED by £100 per week in low and mid season for groups of 4 people or less only using 1 or 2 bedrooms

Low season: £600 (720 euros) per week for weeks in May, June and September
Mid season: £850 (1000 euros) per week for weeks starting 29 June - 13 July
High season: £1000 (1200 euros) per week for weeks 20 July to 24 August

Sorry, no availability 2013

 

Terms and Conditions - general

Rental information

All rental periods commence Saturday 4pm and are quoted for a one week stay to Saturday 10am. Stays commencing on other days may occasionally be accommodated outside high season.

When a provisional booking is accepted we hold the reservation for 7 days while waiting for the deposit payment to be received.

All towels, sheets etc are provided except for pool / outdoor towels.

Wifi access is available on site and usually works well in all properties - but not always, especially on older PC's, and maybe in certain rooms only!

Payment

Payment is to be made 25% at time of booking and the remaining 75% eight weeks before the holiday commences. Payment can be made by credit card, cheque, bank transfer or paypal.

Cancellation Policy

If the holiday is cancelled before the final payment is due the initial deposit will be returned if we are able to rebook the property, less the difference if we are forced to re-let at a lower rate because of late notice.

No refunds can be made for cancellations within the last 8 weeks before the start date of your visit - we highly recommend you take out travel insurance for such an eventuality.

Other Charges

Security deposit: a security deposit of £130 for Le Grenadier or £75 for La Glycine. This should be a separate cheque paid at the time of final payment, or cash paid on arrival

Pets

Unfortunately we are not usually able to accept pets, the properties being unsuitable (eg the property is un-gated).

Note

If the property is unavailable for the period that you require please see Dordogne gites or Lot-et-Garonne gites

 

 

Bastide Vacances and the gites at Bergerac are featured at 'last minute holidays in France'

Where are we?

Friends and family

If you are searching for a gite to book with friends or family - share these details with them!

 

Guest Comments

"We've been to France several times and this is the very nicest gite and the very nicest place we've ever stayed at"

"The sense of calm and timelessness here lends itself perfectly to a relaxing break...I'm off now to recommend it to all"

"What a wonderful area!"

See more guest comments...